It was so exciting to get a message from the lovely Lorelle from A Mindful Traveller to say that she nominated my for the Mystery Blogger Award!!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and on her blog she describes this award as “An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
So here are the rules:
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share link to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the 5 questions from Lorelle:
1. What has been your favourite holiday destination and why?
Any reader of two seconds on my blog would realise I love love love London. If I could, I’d spend every holiday there! It just has started to feel a lot like home, and there’s something so majestic about it. It’s like Sydney, but with a more historic twist. I love it
2. Name one thing you cannot live without?!
Probably my photos. I spend hours every week trawling through old photos and memories.
3. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Hmmm…I don’t know if this is something confused with a dream, but my earliest memory is me in the snow with my parents and my uncle, who kept falling down!!
4. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
I have SUCH a sweet tooth it’s insane! I love lollies and chocolate, and used to love baking (I need to get back into that!)
5. What is your favourite book, if you read?
My all-time favourite since I was little has always been Anne of Green Gables by L.M.Montgomery, but lately my more adult favourite is probably All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.
3 Things about myself:
- I’m in my final semester at uni, studying marketing and media, PR and advertising
- I’m an only child, but I’ve always grown up with heaps of pets. At one point I had 2 cats, a dog, 2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 4 yabbies, 2 mice, a fish and some birds
- I’ve not eaten meat for the last 3 years, and I want to try and go vegan for a week as a challenge
My nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award (drum roll please!):
- Mrs LDN from Mrs. LDN
- Britt from Britt’s World
- Tanja from The RedPhonebox Travels
- Meg from Wandering Meg
- Lorelle from A Mindful Traveller
My 5 questions for these lovely bloggers are:
- If you could live in any country where would you live?
- The Queen is popping round for dinner, what would you serve her?
- What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?
- What was your New Years Resolution? Have you stuck to it?
- What’s your favourite memory from this year?
Here are some of my posts that I really enjoyed writing:
I’m so grateful for the nomination! I hope you find some fun bloggers from my recommendations too!